Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Farewell Texas with Academic Excellence

Today Nic graduates phase one and he does so with Academic Excellence. He will be graduating second in his class and kicked butt the entire way!
He graduates today and begins his drive to Florida this afternoon.
I am so proud of him and I can't wait to see him. He comes home this weekend for four days to pick up his orders, extend his contract with the military and out process from Bolling AFB. I am so happy for him.
He begins his clinical work in Florida at the end of the month.
Apparently, this is where the real fun will happen like delivering babies, and working on patients. All I have to say is, I hope Eglin and their sick are ready for a Sylvester Cowell tandem. :)
Love you babe!

2 comments:

  1. Ready or not....the show just got extended for another season!!!!.....WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete