Thursday, August 12, 2010

Work with me here KitchenAid....

For the longest time I have been having difficulty baking cakes. They have been coming out a little tough and much thinner than a normal cake. Nana suspects that my oven isn't properly calibrated and I deduced that I was using the wrong attachment on my kitchenaid mixer. I had a friend come over for dinner last night and I made green chicken enchiladas and a mocha cappucino cake. I canged the attachment on the mixer and took the cake out a little early and taaadaaa!!! a masterpiece was born. Seriously it is kind of incredible! I made everything from scratch, including the frosting. It was so much fun to make but the real satisfaction is in the taste. But I have to say I'm pretty proud of the presentation as well.


I'm happy to say that with just a few adjustments the cake frustrations have come to an end!
* The picture is crooked because it was taken backwards on my laptop because I didn't have time to run downstairs and get my nice camera*

No comments:

Post a Comment